Who We Are
Southern Fasteners was originally founded by Colin Mulhall and Ron Culbert, however is now run solely by Colin Mulhall. Southern Fasteners has grown from a small partnership to a busy factory and office with 10 full and part time employees, including our Operations Manager - Jim Inglis, Floor Manager Adam Mulhall -and trusty right-hand man Robert Bunker, Warehouse assistant Terry and our ever-efficient Office staff Margaret, Mandy and Neridah.
Southern Fasteners has had a long association with North Cronulla Surf Club both as active members in the March Past, Nippers and Boat Section for the past 30 years and as a major sponsor for the last 12 years. Southern Fasteners has bought and donated to the surf club a variety of lifesaving and competition equipment including three surf boat's two of which were aptly named "Whale I and II" after Col himself.
In other community sponsorship, Southern Fasteners has lent its support to:
- Sprint cars - current racers include Martin Lawes and Wayne Skipper
- Vintage speed cars - current racers are Geoffrey Stevenson and Col Mulhall himself
- Variety bash cars
- V8 super cars
- Commodore Cup - current drivers include Ben and Brian Bancroft
- Formula One speed boats
- Circuit racing speed boats - current competitor Simon McMahon
- Go karts
- Touch football teams
- Oz tag teams
- Sutherland Bowling Club
- Cronulla Sharks Football Club